General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
- By navigating in this area, the user accesses Fucine Romane, available at the URL: www.fucineromane.com. Browsing the site and placing a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site as indicated herein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: Clavorà Braulin & Morettini Srls
Headquarters: Via Libero Leonardi 120, 00173 Rome (RM)
VAT number: 15858131004
Registered in the REA, number RM 1618896
- The user is obliged, before accessing the products supplied by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally understood to be accepted at the time of purchase.
- Users are invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Fucine Romane reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
- It is possible to use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by the same in the following languages: Italian, English
Article 2 - Ending the contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the electronic form and send it following the instructions.
- The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relevant shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and timing for returning the products purchased.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
- The user is obligated to pay the price as soon as the online order process is completed. This is done by clicking on the "confirm order" button at the end of the guided procedure.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for processing.
Article 3 - Registered users
- When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registration has been completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him/her. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Fucine Romane will be released from any commitment to the user.
- Confirmation will in any case release Fucine Romane from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Fucine Romane of any change in the data provided at any time.
- If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Fucine Romane has the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Fucine Romane will give the user a username and a password. The latter recognises that these identifiers constitute the validation system for the user's access to the Services and the only system that identifies the user and that the acts performed through such access are attributed to the user and are binding on the user.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Article 4 - Availability of products
- Each piece of Fucine Romane jewellery is made to order and produced in a period of time between 3 and 4 calendar weeks.
- If, even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, partial or total unavailability of the goods should occur, the order will be automatically rectified and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, thus terminating the contract, Fucine Romane will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time Fucine Romane became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract. The cancellation of the order may take place within 24 hours from the date of purchase.
Art. 5 - Products offered
- Fucine Romane sells High-end jewellery handmade in Italy
- The offer is detailed on our site at the link: www.fucineromane.com/collections/all
Art. 6 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Fucine Romane will notify the purchaser as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed for the correct amount or cancelled. In any case, Fucine Romane is not obliged to supply the goods sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
- The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. You can change your order details before payment.
- Payment can be made by: Credit and debit cards Mastercard & Visa, American Express, PayPal, Apple pay, Google pay
Art. 7 - Delivery
- Fucine Romane delivers to the whole Italian territory, including the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino, and to the territory of the European Union, Norway, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
- Fucine Romane will only make deliveries to the user's home address provided at the time of purchase.
- The delivery is made after the jewel has been produced and finished, therefore in a period of about 3 or 4 weeks. Depending on the timing of the couriers and the destination, the delivery time varies between 24 hours and 5 working days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a consequence of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including the costs of delivery to the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 30 days from the date of termination. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs, which shall be borne by the purchaser.
- We believe in gentle gestures and elegance; therefore, shipping and return service are always free of charge.
Art. 8 - Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products shall pass to the Buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been received for all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 9 - Warranty and commercial conformity
- The Vendor is liable for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the website for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly completed.
- In the event of non-conformity, you as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity free of charge by repair or replacement, to obtain an appropriate price reduction or to have the contract rescinded in respect of the disputed goods and the price refunded accordingly.
- All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 10 - Withdrawal or returns
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- Fucine Romane extends the above-mentioned term from 14 to 30 days, and the user will therefore be able to withdraw from the purchase contract until the expiration of this term, starting from the day following the day of receipt of the products purchased online.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase may do so by sending an email, indicating the order number and his/her name, to the following email address: email@example.com
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, as set out in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, which is not mandatory.
- The goods shall be returned to the address provided by Fucine Romane when the right of withdrawal is invoked.
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including the certificate of guarantee and authenticity) and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
- As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Fucine Romane are included in the categories of Art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The website will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his or her right of withdrawal, he or she must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund to be made.
Art. 11 - Data processing
Art. 12- Safeguard clause
- Should any of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale be null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 13 - Contacts
- Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, and by post to the following address: Via Libero Leonardi 120, 00173 Rome.
Art. 14 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by and interpreted in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian courts. In particular, if the user has the status of Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 14/06/2021.