Customers are entitled to return a product and withdraw from the purchase contract without just cause within 30 (thirty) days of its delivery date.
In accordance with Article 59 of the Consumer Code, the following products may not be returned:
- Personalised products (e.g. with engravings)
- Gifts: recipients of gifts are not entitled to a refund. Only the purchaser is entitled to a refund.
- Products that are not returned in their original packaging and with all the accompanying equipment (including box or case, certificate of guarantee and authenticity, receipt)
- Products that show unequivocal signs of use; products that are worn, scratched, damaged or altered in any way.
- Products received from a country other than the one where the product was first delivered.
You can access the return request by contacting the customer service via mail, by writing to email@example.com
You will also need to attach a copy of your purchase receipt.
Our customer service will contact a courier to collect your parcel and provide you with a shipping label to stick on the outside of the box.
We invite you to place the product to be returned in its original packaging with all its accompanying equipment (e.g. certificate of guarantee and authenticity, packaging) and to close the box securely.
If the customer wants to use a courier other than the one indicated and booked by Fucine Romane, he/she will do so at his/her own expense and under his/her own responsibility. Any damages occurred during the shipment to our warehouses are to be considered as failures attributable to the customer.
All returns are subject to a specific quality check before being accepted.
The customer will be promptly informed of the outcome of these checks and of the possible acceptance of the returned goods.
In the event of a positive outcome, Fucine Romane will promptly refund the customer the full purchase price paid.
The refund will be made using the same method of payment used by the customer at the time of payment.
Fucine Romane reserves the right not to accept orders from a customer who has made more than one return on consecutive purchases or who has behaved in a manner that is not in line with the company's ethical principles.
For further information, please contact our customer service by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The return service is always free of charge for our customers, in line with our corporate ethical principles.