Information pursuant to article 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003), we hereby provide you with the following information.
Fucine Romane believes that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
The www.fucineromane.com website uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site - usually standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services. The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in an anonymous form.
Purpose of processing
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected with this one and to send communications, also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled and/or connected and/or Sponsors.
- any transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, having the purpose of carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending communications of a commercial nature.
- to fulfil the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- managing contacts;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- single-opt data collection, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- The organisation of the archives in a mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All the data requested are compulsory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we would like to inform you that your rights with regard to the processing of data are:
- to know, by means of free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- to be informed of the nature and purpose of this processing;
- to obtain from the data controller, without delay:
- a) confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as of the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, at an interval of not less than ninety days;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- c) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of existing data;
- d) to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
"Clavorà Braulin & Morettini" Srls, with registered office in Via Libero Leonardi 120 - 00173 Roma (RM).
It is possible to contact the data processing managers by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to have your data deleted from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information on minors
We believe it is important to provide additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make every effort to remove that information as soon as possible.