Fucine Romane’s jewels are precious works of Art, created to adorn the Body and embellish the Soul.
In order to preserve its beauty and value over the years, jewellery must be preserved and cared for so that it can be passed on to future generations.
"Caring for your jewellery is an act of love that requires time, our most precious valuable treasure."
Fucine Romane’s jewels are precious works of Art, created to adorn the body and embellish the Soul.
In order to preserve their beauty and value over the years, pieces of jewellery must be preserved and cared for so that it can be passed on to future generations.
Caring for your jewellery is an act of love that requires time, our most precious valuable treasure.
Fucine Romane invites you to follow these guidelines to preserve your jewellery well.
- Gold and silver jewellery should be cleaned regularly, with warm soapy water and a soft bristle brush. Once rinsed, dab them (don’t rub them) with a soft cloth. Carry out this process with the utmost care, especially with jewels that have been mirror polished or have diamond cut surfaces.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, alcohol, cosmetics, chlorine, ammonia and corrosive products in general. It is advisable to remove jewellery before going to bed, when doing sports and washing your hands.
- Soaps, creams and cosmetics in general may alter the brilliance of jewellery.
- Avoid exposure to strong sources of heat and sudden changes in temperature.
- Each piece of jewellery should be stored in its original wooden box or merino wool pouch. Do not store several pieces of jewellery together in order to avoid friction, scratches, knocks and overall damage.
- Bracelets and necklaces should be unfurled and fastened before storing them in their original packaging so that they do not become entangled.
- Avoid forcing clasps, pins, butterflies and other parts. If the jewel is subject to knocks or shocks, it may need to be checked.
- Before putting on a piece of Jewellery, make sure that it is undamaged and that the clasps are working properly.
Fucine Romane recommends that you have your jewellery professionally cleaned and serviced on a regular basis.
Our Master Goldsmiths are always at your disposal so that your jewels can shine for the years to come.
For any need or request, please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com.
Fucine Romane recommends that you have your Jewellery professionally cleaned and serviced periodically.
Our Master Goldsmiths are always available to ensure that your Jewellery will shine for years to come.
For any needs or requests, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.